Scent: Lily of the Valley | Violet | White Rose | Peony
The Queen of Victoria, the empress hotel, a chateauesque-style grand hotel, built by the Canadian pacific railway opened its doors in 1908. For over a century the empress presides over the city’s inner harbour alongside Sir Frances Rattenbury’s other architectural masterpieces, the British Columbia legislature. The Empress; delicate florals beloved by Queen Victoria, is a tapestry of ethereal notes of lily of the valley, infused with the sweet poetry of a peony, elegantly embraced within the petals of a violet, captured within the essence of a white rose.
Forests are libraries, share their stories
Walk on Forest Floors, Learn to Speak Tree
Made in Canada, Hollow Tree Co. is a life of endless discovery through the art of scent.
Hollow Tree’s candles were created not only in the hope of expressing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, but also in preservation of it and the rest of the world.
Wax: Coconut Wax
Burntime: 60 hours
Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
Inspired by the majestic forests, our luxurious eco friendly candles are handmade in small batches within the costal rainforests of Whistler, British Columbia.
Hand-poured in our Whistler studio
Each scent note represents an elegance that resembles the backcountry of the Pacific Northwest.⠀⠀⠀
The hand-poured candles are a blend of their proprietary premium coconut wax.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The wicks are cotton which burn significantly cleaner and longer. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The Ceramic jars are beautiful therefore can be reused for anything AND…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The jars can be broken down into small pieces and placed in the soil of your plants as it helps to aerate the soil.
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch.