We currently deliver to...
London, Lambeth, Byron, Kilworth, Komoka, Arva, Lucan, Ilderton, Ingersoll, Dorchester, Thorndale, St.Thomas and Strathroy.
Delivery rates are set by our delivery service and vary by city.
* Always use a clean and sterile vessel.
* Fill vessel with cool water and add floral food (We recommend using 1/4-/1/2 of a package at a time)
* Remove any leaves or foliage that will sit below water line. These will contribute to accelerated bacteria growth.
* Cut stems on a 45 degree angle with a sharp knife or sheers/scissors. Blunt blades crush stems and damage delicate water wicking tissues
* Change water every few days and re-cut the stems with each water change.
* Keep flowers away from heat source, air conditioning units and out of direct sun.
***Some wilty stems can be revived with a soak in warm water***
From plant classes to DIY creations, we're here to inspire you and maybe teach you a thing or two!
Led by shop Owner/Creative Director, Robin Pero