We currently offer two shipping/delivery options.
For Flowers - Local delivery service - These drivers service the London, Lambeth, Byron, Kilworth, Komoka, Arva, Lucan, Ilderton, Ingersoll, Dorchester, Thorndale, St.Thomas and Strathroy area.
Delivery rates are set by our delivery service and vary by city. Plants and other store goods can be combined with these flower orders.
For Plants & other store goods outside our local area, we ship CANADA-WIDE via Fedex, Canpar and UPS. We are part of a small business shipping network that allows us to receive competitive shipping rates. Contact us for custom quotes
* Always use a clean and sterile vessel.
* Fill vessel with cool water and add floral food (We recommend using 1/4-/1/2 of a package at a time)
* Remove any leaves or foliage that will sit below water line. These will contribute to accelerated bacteria growth.
* Cut stems on a 45 degree angle with a sharp knife or sheers/scissors. Blunt blades crush stems and damage delicate water wicking tissues
* Change water every few days and re-cut the stems with each water change.
* Keep flowers away from heat source, air conditioning units and out of direct sun.
***Some wilty stems can be revived with a soak in warm water***